- Musical Composition: Composed over 20 original compositions. Music portfolio available at www.vikrantmuthusamy.com
- Audio Technology: Proficient in Logic Pro X, Digital Performer 9, Nuendo 7, and Reaper. Experience using VSTs from NI, Spectrasonics, and EastWest. Certified in Pro Tools 12 and Sibelius 7.5.
- Film Editing: Certified User of Avid Media Composer 8, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017, and Adobe After Effects CC 2018
- Multimedia: Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Languages: Fluent in English; limited fluency in Spanish
Arts+Labor - Austin, Texas
(2018 - Present)
Assisted in post-production video editing for various commercial projects. Also assisted in sound design and music composition.
Evoaura Records - Austin, Texas
(2018 - Present)
Produced and released six singles and a six-track EP album titled “Into the Abyss”.
Canine Soldiers: the Militarization of Love - Austin, Texas
(2015 - 2016)
Composed the original score for the PBS documentary “Canine Soldiers: the Militarization of Love”, directed by Nancy Schiesari. The film premiered at the 2016 Austin Film Festival. It won the audience award at the 2018 Beloit International Film Festival.
Peter Valentino Productions - Los Angeles, California
Edited and composed scores for three short films directed by Peter Valentino and starring his acting students.
Immortal Cinema International - Los Angeles, California
Composed the music and sound design for a short film, mixed the audio for a commercial, and composed music for a feature film.
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN — Austin, TX, Fall 2013 to Spring 2017
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Recording Technology (College of Fine Arts)
- Bachelor of Science in Radio-Television-Film (College of Communication)
- Foundations Certificate in Business (McCombs School of Business).
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: